A manager's day is split into tiny slots, each with a specific purpose, whereas a builder’s schedule consists of long blocks of time reserved for deep focus. Aerotime now understands this and your working habits – recommending you meeting slots that optimize your team's efficiency.
No more juggling through the cluttered calendars to find a time slot for your next meeting.
- Multi-calendar support now available in Aerotime, works with all your Google calendars.
- We have updated the Slack emoji for Aerotime’s Focus Time from 🎧 to 🧑💻 to avoid confusion with Slack’s huddle icon.
- Aerotime's toasts are now cleaner and easily visible.
- Focus music gets fresh playlists on shuffle for all your working moods.
- Now you can escape from your task drag-and-drop flow by hitting Esc.
- Slack connection starts working instantly now. No need to wait for 5-10 min for the next sync cycle.
- The Aerotime calendar now automatically scrolls as you are dragging tasks on the calendar.
- Creating a meeting on Sunday used to take you to next week, fixed now.
- Add Agenda button used to disappear after deleting the agenda in an existing meeting. We have fixed it now.
- While dragging and dropping tasks onto the calendar, tasks would sometimes vanish and re-appear. We have fixed the issues.